Dan Sherman spent nearly 3 years of his life as a member of the US Air Force working for the National Security Agency (NSA) as an electronic intelligence specialist. During that time, he was an integral part of a project called “Preserve Destiny”… a project deeply involved with alien contact.
What You’ll Learn Reading
- Breakdown of how grey projects (those projects related to alien knowledge) are kept under wraps so effectively from the prying eyes of the public;
- In depth description of the intuitive communicator (IC) school attended by the author at the NSA facility at Ft. Meade, MD;
- How the intuitive communications ability was unlocked in the author’s mind by exotic computer equipment;
- What publicly traded company the author linked back to the classified IC school operations;
- Revelations about how aliens use time and electromagnetic energy for travel; how long aliens have been visiting earth and possible links to a certain line of humans; about religion, God and mankind’s origin; their lifespan…etc;
- Discussion about potential reasons for Project Preserve Destiny’s reason toexist and how that might affect mankind in the future;
- Assorted pictures related to the author’s assignments and an interesting scan of his change of station orders.