Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged into the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Tightens the appearance of the skin.
- Enjoy a few drops in water after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear looking complexion.
- Massage into the back of neck or bottom of feet to promotes feelings of relaxation.
- After a short work out, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Description: Green, floral, herbaceous
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor