doTERRA Coriander essential oil
doTERRA’s Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) 15mL essential oil
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged into the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Tightens the appearance of the skin.
- Enjoy a few drops in water after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear looking complexion.
- Massage into the back of neck or bottom of feet to promotes feelings of relaxation.
- After a short work out, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Aromatic Description: Green, floral, herbaceous
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor