Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energising in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavour. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides a refreshing flavour and can be diffused to add a refreshing aroma to the air inside the home. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance and energise the emotions. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its cleansing properties and uplifting scent.
- Uplifting and pleasing aroma.
- Stimulating and refreshing to the senses.
- Used as an aromatic, topical and for food flavouring.
- Promotes feelings of emotional balance and well-being.
- Diffuse to refresh the air and lift your emotions.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavour.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Description: Citrus, tart, sweet
Collection Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
Plant Part: Lime rinds (peel)
Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene