- Additional information
- Valued for its positive, calming aroma.
- Diffuse for an uplifting, herbaceous aroma.
- Used as an aromatic, topical and for food flavouring.
- Apply to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and ease.
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply before and after exercising.
- Diffuse to refresh the air and lift your emotions.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Aromatic Description: Warm, herbaceous, woody
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol, sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 4 cm|