- Additional information
Balance your Kapha dosha
If you are feeling physically sluggish and need help kick starting your metabolism and detoxify, then you may need to balance your kapha dosha with Perfect Potion Kapha tea blend.
- Calendula flowers is a cooling flower used to reduce excess Kapha.
- Cinnamon is a known stimulant used for stomach troubles including flatulence, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. It helps to reduce excess Kapha. Cinnamon will aggravate Pitta.
- Coriander seeds are a cooling, sweet seed that are excellent for balancing all doshas. These seeds may help with digestive issues stemming from a Pitta imbalance.
- Dandelion leaf is an effective digestive and detoxifying herb. In Ayurveda it is used to reduce Kapha.
- Fennel seeds are considered one of the best digestive herbs. They are recommended in the treatment of flatulence and bloating. Fennel is balancing on all doshas
- Ginger root is used to reduce Kapha and aid with digestive troubles.
- Lemon peel is an effective astringent and expectorant. Lemon is used to reduce Vata and Pitta.
- Turmeric root is a heating root used to treat the common cold and poor digestion. It reduces Kapha and stimulates Vata.
- Tulsi is a warming leaf used to reduce excess Kapha and help open the heart and mind.
How to use
Add a teaspoon of Kapha Herbal Tea to each cup of freshly boiled water and infuse for 2 – 5 minutes. Drink hot or chilled.
|Dimensions||25 x 16 x 10 cm|