Mr Mould 750ml
REMOVE MOULD NATURALLY LEAVING A WONDERFUL FRESH SMELL!
- Additional information
DIY Mould Removal and Defence: No harsh toxic chemicals!
Mr Mould 750ml cleans and treats surfaces impacted by mould and mildew. Mr Mould leaves a micro fine treatment on the surface that assists in retarding the return of mould and mildew naturally. Ideal for use on almost any surface.
Formulated with a special water-based blend and powered by essential oils of lemon, eucalyptus, cinnamon, rosemary and clove. Cleaner derived from coconut.
Mould and Health Risks
Mould can impact on a broad range of health issues, including:
• Respiratory disorders such as asthma, sinus congestion/infections
• Constant fatigue, tiredness
• Unexplained ongoing cold and flu symptoms
• Eye irritations
• Skin conditions/irritations
Does not contain these chemicals:
phosphates, bleaches/chlorine, petrochemicals, sodium laureth/lauryl sulphate, EDTA, DEA, synthetic perfumes, dyes or preservatives.
Directions for Use:
1. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Mr Mould can be used on almost any surface. Always check compatibility of product with surface prior to cleaning.
3. Wear gloves, face mask and eye protection when removing/treating mould.
4. Apply product to a water moist microfibre cloth or mop head and clean surfaces.
5. Avoiding product runs & or spillage on foot traffic areas (may be very slippery).
6. Do not allow product to dry on the surface during the cleaning process.
7. Always store product out of sunlight.
Made in Australia from local and imported components.
|Dimensions||32 x 16 x 10 cm|