- Additional information
Calm your Pitta dosha
An out of balance Pitta dosha will often lead to a firey temperment accompanied by irritability, stress and tension. An overactive Pitta might feel hot-headed, aggressive and overly competative. Thay may even feel that they are physically overheating.
To calm these feelings, it is recommended to take some time out and calm the nerves with cooling, calming oils and teas. Pitta Herbal Tea Blend has been formulated with calming and soothing herbs to help calm your Pitta dosha.
- Corn flower petals are a digestive aid, they are cooling and sweet
- Coriander seeds are a cooling, sweet seed that are excellent for balancing all doshas. These seeds may help with digestive issues stemming from a Pitta imbalance.
- Fennel seeds are considered one of the best digestive herbs. They are recommended in the treatment of flatulence and bloating. Fennel is balancing on all doshas
- Jasmine flowers are used to balance excess Pitta and Vata. Lavender flowers are beneficial for headaches, fever and will increase feelings of love and compassion.
- Lavender flowers are a gentle nerve tonic and will relieve headaches, stress and insomnia. Lavender reduces excess Pitta.
- Lemon balm is a sweet, cooling mild sedative used to reduce your Pitta dosha. it is useful for indigestion, irritability, fever and the common cold.
- Rose petals are cooling and sweet. These flowers are used to reduce excess Pitta.
- Spearmint leaf is a sweet, cooling leaf that will calm and soothe excess Pitta.
- Liquorice root is anti-inflammatory and an expectorant. It helps reduce Vata and Pitta and when used long term can help stimulate Kapha.
- Stevia is a natural sweetner that is known to help lower blood pressure and control blood sugar.
How to use
Add a teaspoon of Pitta Herbal Tea to each cup of freshly boiled water and infuse for 2 – 5 minutes. Drink hot or chilled.
|Dimensions||25 x 16 x 10 cm|