- Additional information
PowerTube® is the advanced TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) therapy unit developed by Swiss Engineer Martin Frischknecht (HTL Dipl. Eng.).
The Powertube TENS therapy devices are used worldwide with great success. Alternative healing and treatment methods are on the rise, and in strong demand. This is where the PowerTube delivers.
PowerTube is easy-to-use, battery-powered electronic device for transcutaneous nerve stimulation and pain therapy.
Relief from pain within minutes, this device can be safely used daily.
How does the Powertube work?
Hence Powertube via the use of the three frequencies results in the detoxification of the body and homogenisation of the molecular structure of blood which strongly enhances the human body’s ability to heal itself.
The PowerTube Tens device works (through the skin) on the molecular water structure. The three fundamental frequencies with the corresponding harmonic series “vibrate” the water molecules within the mitochondria. Alternating current and frequencies corresponding to the water molecule make PowerTube a device different to others on the market.
The harmonious homogenisation of the molecular structure of blood is diagrammatically shown below:
Used by integrative practitioners, dentists and doctors around the globe for pain relief, infection, cleansing of the body and optimising general health. Great for home use.
Water resistant soft case included.
Easy to clean with alcohol wipes.
- TENS therapy device
- For pain treatment
- Treatment in 3 – 21 minutes
- Fully automated program runs in 3 steps
- 24 Carat Gold plated for optimum hygiene and good contact
- AC voltage, so no metal ions enter the body
- Stable output voltages and frequencies
- 9-Volt Battery for independent operation
- LED indicators for treatment times and therapeutic steps
- Dimensions: length 18cm, diameter 3.1cm
- Weight: 1,100g
- Application class: BF class: IIa device
- The Powertube is a hand-held therapeutic medical device for personal and therapist use. (Registration No. ARTG-140656).
- TUV Certified CE 197
|Dimensions||32 x 18 x 8 cm|