The Convoluted Universe: Book 3
Book three of the Convoluted Universe Series by Dolores Cannon.
This book is intended for those readers who want their minds expanded by the more complicated Metaphysical ideas that border on “Quantum Physics”.
- Additional information
This book contains some of the more complicated concepts in Metaphysics that Dolores Cannon discovered through twenty years of using deep hypnosis to explore the subconscious mind. Join us on a voyage through time and space into the world of the strange and unusual and unfathomable, as hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe series continues. Suspend belief as you explore worlds and dimensions where your dreams become reality and your reality is only a dream. Open your mind to a myriad of possibilities that have previously only dwelt in the imagination. More mind-bending concepts for those with open minds and eager curiosities.
Some of the topics explored in this book:
* Other lives as animals, plants and in strange, otherworldly bodies.
* Everything is alive. Everything has consciousness.
* Help from beings of faraway worlds.
* The three waves of volunteers who are coming to help the world go through its transition.
* What is God? The true nature of God or the Source, where all come from and all must go back to.
* Lifetimes as Creators of universes, the Earth and everything on it.
* Different laws of creation and physics where universes obey other rules.
* The New Earth and the effects on our bodies as we move into it..
* Who will be left behind when the Earth moves into the next dimension.
* A totally new alternative to a walk-in.
* The Final Solution Energy that can destroy the world if it becomes necessary.
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 4 cm|