The Edgar Cayce Remedies
The Edgar Cayce Remedies – A practical , holistic approach to: arthritis, gastric disorder, stress, allergies, colds and much more
By William A McGarey M.D.
Edited by Richard I Abrams
Preface by Jess Stearn
271pp | Paperback
Now a practicing physician brings Edgar Cayce’s remarkable healing methods to you
What opens the door to disease in our body? What enables us to get well? Dr. William A. McGarey answers these questions and shows us the way to glowing good health. Guided by the teachings of Edgar Cayce, Dr. McGarey has treated thousands in his Arizona clinic. He treats the human body not as a biochemical factory but as a whole entity in time and space, affected by our consciousness and the experienced of life, now and through many incarnations.
Utilizing holistic concepts that use our minds creatively to bring health to our bodies, Dr. McGarey shows us a process of healing that includes:
• Special diets and herbs
• The preparation and use of Cayce’s famous castor oil packs
• Effective healing massages
• An exercise program
• Treatments for specific illnesses, including psoriasis, colitis, asthma, heart disease, arthritis, and many more
• Daily meditation and prayer
• Dreams in health and healing
• A Cayce pharmacopoeia.